EN – The new Horizon 7.8 is GA since 14/3/2019 check the new features 🙂 for full information regarding the new release please press the release notes link bellow.
PT – Saiu a nova versão 7.8 do Horizon, está disponível para download desde 14/3/2019 vem com várias novas funcionalidades e melhoramentos em relação à ultima versão para maior detalhe carreguem no link das release notes. Alguma duvida estou a disposição !!!
- Enhance HTML5 console functionality as we drive toward feature parity with Horizon Admin Console (Flex).
- Support for Windows Server 2019 for Horizon Infrastructure/Management components
- Increase CPA scale to 250k session
- Improved RDSH load balancing
- RDSH App restriction using OU
- TrueSSO unlock support for vIDM
- Windows Server 2016 support in nested/dual hop mode.
- UEM: Enable application blocking and privilege elevation in SyncTool scenario
- Support latest RHEL 7.6 and CentOS 7.6 with LinuxVDI.
- Support SLED 12.x when using NVIDIA GPU hardware
- Improved Linux VDI feature compatibility across distributions.
- Qualified for VMC deployments
Horizon Clients 5.0, Blast Extreme and Remote Experience
- Client UI redesign
- Resolve Blast uplink bandwidth usage spike caused by network continuity
- Support for 6 monitors for trader/financial uses cases with Blast Extreme
- Support multi-threaded encoding for Blast protocol on Windows
- Improved USB redirection peripheral support over WAN
- Enhance URL redirection to use IP addresses
- Support scanner redirection on Linux clients
- Enhance VMware printer redirection feature
- Support IPv6 addressing with RTAV
- Allow session collaboration in view only mode
- .net smartcard support for MacOS clients
- DPI synchronization per connection
Documentation and Links:
- Download Link:
- Release Notes:
- Documentation Link: