We’re pleased to announce a new Skyline Advisor release with expanded proactive issue avoidance, Log Assist enhancements, enhanced email notifications and new Findings & Recommendations.
A summary of the new features is below. For additional details review the Skyline Advisor Release Notes. Log into Skyline Advisor today to see the new enhancements!
Expanded Proactive Issue Avoidance
Additional Findings & Recommendations for VMware vSAN, vSphere Virtual Volumes (vVols), NSX-T, Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKG) and more:
We released 41 new proactive Findings and Recommendations in the following categories:
- – Alert you to top issues based on our analysis of common Support Requests opened by customers
- - Alert you to issues based on post escalation analysis to help prevent you from experiencing similar escalations
- – Top vSphere alarms as defined by VMware Technical Support
- – We are introducing TKG Findings to alert you to potential issues with container solutions
- – We continue to include Security Advisories to alert you to objects that are vulnerable to known security risks
- Ensure that vSphere and vSAN Findings are available in both Skyline Advisor and Skyline Health for vSphere/vSAN
Log Assist Enhancements
Improved UI to help enable successful automated support log bundle transfer to VMware Technical Support and segment tracking for the number of hosts and objects selected in a particular log transfer.
Enhanced Email Notifications
Inclusion of Organization ID and Organization Name in login inactivity emails to alert customers to the specific Skyline organizations that have not been logged into recently.
Documentation and Links: